Tuesday, November 17, 2020

COURT WIZARD Pt. 2

 Court Wizard is a new approach for me in terms of the art process.  While I roughed in the panels in pencil as I normally do, for the finishing process I then imported them into my Ipad and inked them in Procreate. At that point I shipped them back to my Mac and did the coloring, lettering and tonal steps in Photoshop.  The IpadPro is the first digital device I'm used (and I've had a Wacom tablet since 1992) that actually replicates the sensitivity of the natural drawing process. You can pick it up and moved it around like a piece of paper while you work, but you have access to all the marvelous art tools available on digital programs.  Yes, you can even teach an old dog new tricks.
















 Next week Lou deals with issues at home and meets with a couple of talented newcomers to this years basketball team. 
Don't MIss It!!


No comments:

Post a Comment